Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Haunted House

The Mist swirled slowly around my feet. I looked up and realized that I was steering at  a massive gate. I touched the gate lightly and it swung slowly open. I noticed the gargoyles for the first time. Glaring at me and somehow shouting at me to go away. I slowly stumbled up the path passing grave stones all the way. Suddenly the mist parted and I found myself staring at a magnificent house that looked old and forgotten except for a single musty light on the bottom floor. It had heaps of bats circling the roof. I cautiously approached the door. The steps moaned loudly. I reached the door and rapped the door knock. The door swung slowly creakily open. I stepped inside, I was scared stiff. There were paintings on the walls of a man in a cloak surrounded by bats he looked like he was hiding behind the cloak. I looked into the lit room. I came face to face with that man in the paintings but he wasn’t a man he was a Vampire. I screamed. The Vampire saw me and knocked me out with a decapitated head.

No comments:

Post a Comment